Each year any individual who has been baptised as an infant but has not made a public profession of their faith (confirmed their baptismal vows) are invited to participate in the Confirmation Courses hosted at MPC.
The confirmation course seeks to:
- explore the nature of a personal relationship with Christ,
- provide a basic outline of our faith, through,
- God's Word, and exploring,
- the Character of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and
- enhance an understanding of our congregation and denomination.
Those who are so moved, at the end of the course, are invited to be confirmed by the leadership of the congregation.